- Staged condos and homes, in the GTA, receive 3% to 6% increase on their equity versus unstaged condos and homes.
- At Toronto Condo Staging and Design, we understand time is your most valuable asset! With a staged condo or home, there is a quicker turn around with 2X to 3X faster sales!*
- All of our staged condos and homes look better online, in print and in person. Allowing your condo or home to outshine the competition!*
*2002 Coldwell Banker Survey of 2004 survey done on 2772 homes in 8 cities.
WHAT WE DO FOR VACANT PROPERTIES
- Help potential purchasers visualize themselves in the home by creating the effect of a “model suite”.
- We rent furnishings from our own inventory of stylish, modern furniture, art and accessories catering to downtown urban properties. We specialize in properties under 3000 sq ft.
- Provide recommendations on how to improve the “shell” of the property (paint colours, flooring etc.).
- Will recommend trusted contractors, if needed, and act as a liaison for the homeowner.
WHAT WE DO FOR FURNISHED CONDOS AND HOMES
Create the best first impression by:
- De-cluttering and depersonalizing;
- Rearranging furniture, lighting and artwork;
- Using what you already have, and sometimes adding a few simple items; Creating the best traffic patterns;
- Arranging the best view of each room;
- Ensuring the best “curb appeal” on the outside of your home
For properties under 1000 sq.ft.
Get the best advice from the Toronto Condo Staging Experts. Geared specifically for spaces under 1000 sq ft, this consultation package is the condo owners guide to getting the information they need to market their condo effectively. Included in the report are: Cost effective renovation advice, space saving tips, a detailed plan to tackle clutter and how to use current décor trends to give you an edge over your competition.
CONDO STAGING PACKAGES
Our experienced team of Condo Stagers will transform your living space into the model suite buyers want to see. We can provide all the items needed so your home will have the maximum amount of impact in the most cost-effective way. We will send a Staging Bid which will outline Staging Fees, Rental Suggestions and any other costs involved (including replacing older light fixtures and window coverings if necessary).CLICK HERE to see sample of our condo staging work.
VACANT CONDO STAGING
One of our condo staging experts will come to the property , take pictures and will provide a FREE estimate to furnish the unit. With our own inventory of condo sized furniture and modern accessories, we create chic urban looks that cater to the condo buyer. We are able to work within your time and budget requirements. Ask about our financing options. examples of our condo staging.To see sample of our vacant condos CLICK HERE.
HOME STAGING CONSULTATIONS
A Toronto Condo Staging and Design Staging Professional will use a proven system to evaluate your home’s market appeal indoors and out. During the two to three hour walk through, a comprehensive report will be completed including recommendations for improving trouble areas and suggestions on how to highlight your home’s best features.
We can answer questions like:
- What should I pack up and what should I keep?
- Do I need to pack up all my family pictures?
- How do I update my kitchen without spending a lot?
- How important are wall colours when selling?
- How should I layout my furniture?
HOME STAGING SERVICES
Whether you need one room staged or your entire home, we can help as little or as much as necessary. Our staging experts can work entirely with what you have, or we can provide furniture, lighting, artwork and accessories to help showcase your home. Investing in having your home staged, is a powerful tool to attract buyers in a competitive market.
VACANT HOME STAGING SERVICES *
Call us for your FREE estimate to stage your vacant home. Whether you own a starter home or a multi-million dollar property, we have the experience and expertise to present it beautifully.
Hiring a staging professional from Toronto Condo Staging and Design before you begin your renovation or “flip” project can save you thousands of dollars in unexpected design mistakes. We can accompany you on a pre- renovation inspection to help with floorplan changes, kitchen and bathroom finishes, fixture choices, flooring options, paint colours and give you advise on current trends buyers are looking for.
*We stage properties up to 3000 sq ft